Thoughts from 1 Corinthians 10:13
- There is no temptation so unique to myself, that I am excused from resisting it or justified in indulging it.
- God is on my side in conquering every temptation
- If I am unable to have victory over a temptation, God will not allow me to be tempted by it, thus, the fact that I am tempted is proof that I can have victory.
- Every temptation I faced comes with an “exit” or “escape” route.
Note: temptation is to be fled or escaped, not confronted.
- God want\s me to be victorious.
- God is on my side in conquering every temptation. (yea, I know, I repeated that one, because God really, really wants me to have victory!)